The ideal tool for transporting your pots and plants.
The Alumacart features:
- All aluminum welded construction last a life time.
The four-wheel cart weighs 49 pounds and features a load capacity of 900 pounds – extremely light in ratio to load capacity.
- The surface is wide enough to hold a 24.5-inch diameter pot.
- Glides easily over curbs, stumps and through gates.
- No painting. Other carts require constant attention and painting to prevent and/or contain rust.
- Lower back stress almost eliminated due to unique design.
- Materials are of the highest quality and the designs are based on labor saving and reduction, or elimination, of maintenance.
- Carries 45 gallon containers with ease, the largest such platform in the business.
- The cart wast created by a nurseryman for nursery people.
- Only product on the market that enables one person to move pots, tinajas, large containers (balled and bagged), plants and other material.
- Fits easily in isles and elevators for interior tinaja or plant rental or sale.
- Other tree carts are used once in a while, THE ALUMACART is used daily for many tasks.
- Breaks down to fit in a car trunk, if necessary.
- Upgrade is available to “flat-free” tires for an additional $ 48.00.